Document imaging converts physical files stored in file cabinets or rolling files, into an electronic record stored on a CD/DVD, making your company more efficient, secure and compliant. Images can be created in a variety of formats to fit the needs of your business.
Benefits of Document Imaging
- Be able to quickly locate information to respond to your customer’s needs.
- Increase security of customer information.
- Save time and money for your employees. No more digging through boxes in an attic or storage facility looking for a document.
- No more calls to the office to “pull a file.” Your company can have the information available by remote access for your management, sales, engineering or other staff.
What industries can benefit from document imaging?
- Financial Services
- Any business that wants to streamline their records and make them more easily accessible should be using document imaging.
How we help
Presort First Class is the premier service provider for business mailings in Oklahoma and your best choice for document imaging. We make the process simple. We will scan your documents, maps, charts or even books, and provide you a CD/DVD with your digital images and then shred or return the physical documents to you.
Contact Us Online for a Quote or Call today.